Friday 9 March 2012

Friday Wondering - Do Social Media Snobs exist?


Each Friday I'm posting a "Friday Wondering". These posts are meant to explore & discuss observations or issues which I think would benefit from discussion. Participation is open to absolutely anyone regardless of their expertise or knowledge. Just bring your curiosity!

If you'd like to discuss on Twitter rather than here then why not. It would help though if you could use the #FridayWondering hashtag. Thanks!


Do Social Media Snobs exist?
I have to thank @Projectlibero for sharing this posting from copyblogger on the "21 Warning Signs You're Becoming A Social Media Snob".  Please do take a minute to read the article - it resonated with me and I think there's some learning in there for all of us.

However, taking the "test", I'm thankful that I'm only guilty of knowing my Klout score - it never changes!  Yet I'm not sure that I know anyone who would score highly.....

So for all the bad behaviours the article describes, I wondered if there really are Social Media Snobs?  Have you ever encountered any?  How would you describe their snobbish behaviour?


No comments:

Post a Comment